do you like jazz?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mariopepperOffline
Big Poster
Big Poster
Total posts: 65
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:57 am    Post subject: do you like jazz? Reply with quote
Hey guys, do you like jazz? I've loved it since I was a kid. Even my grandfather instilled in me a love for jazz. He often listened to it on records and told me about iconic jazz artists. It was very interesting. Grandpa is long gone, but I still listen to jazz and remember my grandpa. When I visit his grave I tell him about the new jazz artists of our time. Yeah, you'll think it's weird, but it makes me feel better.
alexsandro22Offline
Big Poster
Big Poster
Total posts: 63
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Jazz is a very, very beautiful style. Clever music, you have to love it, even so I would say. I like this style very much myself, I was impressed by the performance of Oleg Lundstrem's orchestra. But more like a modern direction (the same Zorn, I would highlight Jaco Pastorius, very impressed by his live performances with jazz musicians of the world), or fast jazz, not a fan of the tranquil or slow like Ella Fitzgerald. Also recently listened to Top 10 Billboard UK Jazz. I liked a lot of the artists as well. I can say that I think jazz is one of the highest areas of music.
bojasbossOffline
User
User
Total posts: 29
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I used to be a jazz fanatic. After a while I got bored with it and switched to rock. I've been a rock fan for 15 years now, and I don't get bored of it. Jazz is too laid back for me. I like the drive of rock.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Xorum Forum Index -> Request Proxies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: